Back to ILSA Newsroom
The Florida Surplus Line Service Office (FSLSO) released its 2016 Annual Report as part of its Third Quarter Board Meeting. The report summarizes the Office's activities during 2016, including:
- Notable achievements
- Analysis of growth in premiums and policy processing
- Overview of compliance status
- Summary of education and public information activities
- Overview of SLIP enhancements and use
- Overview of Surplus Lines Automation Suite (SLAS) use
- Financial report
Click here to read the Annual Report in full.
For more information about Surplus Lines licensing and compliance in Florida (and nationwide), you can also visit ILSA's Surplus Lines Tax Filings page.