AK | The following is a review of the various bulletins published by the Alaska Division of Insurance to inform insurance carriers, third-party administrators, and producers about the state’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please click on the links to each bulletin to read it in full.
- B20-12, published on March 29, 2020, addresses the temporary suspension of certain utilization review and notification requirements.
- B20-11, published on March 27, 2020, addresses requirements for group health plans, claims and telehealth coverage.
- B20-10, published on March 20, 2002, addresses premium relief for property and casualty insurance.
- B20-09, published on March 19, 2020, addresses cost-sharing and coverage requirements for health insurance.
- B20-08, published on March 18, 2020, addresses the fair treatment of consumers.
- B20-07, published on March 17, 2020, addresses coverage of telehealth services.