KY | The Department of Insurance today issued Bulletin 2023-03. It provides a summary of legislation adopted during the 2023 Kentucky General Assembly (Regular Session), including:
- House Bill 148: An Act Relating to Assignment of Substance Abuse or Mental Health Treatment Benefits (Acts Ch. 86)
- House Bill 170: An Act Relating to Coverage for Medical Services (Acts Ch. 30)
- House Bill 180: An Act Relating to Coverage for Biomarker Testing (Acts Ch. 77)
- House Bill 210: An Act Relating to the Kentucky Insurance Guaranty Association Act (Acts Ch. 19)
- House Bill 232: An Act Relating to Insurance Adjusters (Acts Ch. 11)
- House Bill 264: An Act Relating to Regulatory Relief (Acts Ch. 122)
- House Bill 345: An Act Relating to Medicare Supplement Insurance (Acts Ch. 182)
- Senate Bill 209: An Act Relating to Health Care (Acts Ch. 130)
NOTE: This bulletin is for informational purposes only. It does not amend or interpret provisions of the Kentuck Revised Statutes or the Kentucky Administrative Regulations.
Click here to the bulletin for additional information.