IL | Mid-year tax time for Illinois is rapidly approaching. Please read the following important information:
- The cutoff for policies and endorsements to be filed in the EFS will be at 4:30pm central time on Sunday, June 25, 2023. Any filings submitted after the cutoff will be on your July 2023 activity report and stamping fee invoice and will be reflected on your Jul-Dec 2023 tax statements.
– Click here to view cutoff information.
– Click here to view a video on how to file a policy or endorsement in the EFS.
- January through June 2023 tax statements will be mailed out from the Illinois Surplus Line Association at the end of June 2023. They should be delivered within the first two weeks of July.
- Tax statements must be filed even if you had no activity and even if no tax is due. January-June 2023 tax statements are due on August 1, 2023.
– Click here for more information on Tax Statements.