CA | The California Insurance Commissioner’s Office today issued an addendum to its Advisory Memorandum of April 10, 2023 (2024 Form, Rate, & Network Adequacy Filing Requirements including Qualified Health Plan Certification).
It includes an updated list of items of note for 2024 that reflects the 2024 Final Notice of Benefit Payment Parameters adopted on April 17, 2024. Specific topics include:
- New Actuarial Value (AV) Calculator
- Defrayal of State Mandated benefits
- Standardized Plan Options
- Prescription Drugs
- Stand-Alone Dental Plans (SADPs)
- QHP Marketing Names
- Network Adequacy and ECP Standards
- Dependent Coverage
- Payment Delinquency Notices Standards
- Employee Counting Method.
Click here to read the amended memorandum for more information.