DE | The Delaware Department of Insurance today issued additional guidance for insurers, producers, and adjusters in responding to the COVID-19 pandemic. This updated bulletin addresses:
- Suspension of Cancellations and Nonrenewals
- Telehealth and Telemedicine
- Waiver of Pre-Authorization Requirements
- Enforcement Under Catastrophic Health Coverage Plans
- Communication with Enrollees
Please note that this bulletin is BOTH Domestic and Foreign Insurers Bulletin No. 116 and Producers and Adjusters Bulletin No. 32.
Click here to read the updated bulletin for further details.