KY | Below is a list of Guidance documents currently available to assist insurance professional in responding to the COVID-19 health emergency.
Click on the links below to read the individual documents in full.
- Guidance – Counting Employees to Determine Group Size
- Guidance – Suspension Pharmacy Audits – UPDATED MAY 29, 2020
- Guidance – Limited Waiver of Vacancy Clauses in Commercial Insurance Policies
- Guidance – Hospital Services during the COVID-19 State of Emergency
- Guidance – Local Government Premium Taxes (LGPT) refund of Premium/Dividends Personal Auto Policies COVID-19
- Guidance – Practices of Premium Relief and Use of Technology to Promote Social Distancing
- Guidance – Medical Malpractice Insurance – Changes to Notice of Scope of Practice
- Guidance – Extension of Quarterly Mine Subsidence Premium Payments
- Guidance – Health Benefit Plan Rate Filing – 806 KAR 17:150 Section 3(4)
- Guidance – Continuity of Operations