OH | Ohio Department of Insurance director Judith L. French announced that the department’s Ohio Mental Health Insurance Assistance Office (MHIA) is holding free, live, educational webinars on March 21 and 23. The webinars are geared toward helping consumers and healthcare professionals understand mental health and substance use disorder benefits in health insurance plans for treatment access.
- Consumer Tips for Understanding Mental Health Insurance Benefits
- March 21 at noon
- Details and registration: https://bit.ly/3vWVWpx
- Understanding Mental Health Insurance Benefits for Healthcare Professionals
- March 23 at noon
- For behavioral health providers, billing staff, and other administrative professionals
- Details and registration: https://bit.ly/3GAOc1u
The MHIA office staff are available at 855-438-6442 (855-GET-MHIA) and email@example.com to answer questions about the webinars as well as mental health and substance use disorder insurance benefits. Educational information for consumers, advocates, healthcare professionals, employers, and other stakeholders is available at www.insurance.ohio.gov/getmhia.