AL | The Alabama Department of Insurance today posted revisions to several of its regulations, including:
- Section 3 of Insurance Regulation No. 54 – Notification of Actions Against Insurance Companies, Insurance Producers, and Other Licensed Entities
- Section 10 of Insurance Regulation No. 55 – Insurance Holding Company System Regulation with Reporting Forms and Instructions
- Section 4 of Insurance Regulation No. 110 – Renewal of License and Continuing Education for Producers and Service Representatives
- Section 7 of Insurance Regulation No. 110 – Renewal of License and Continuing Education for Producers and Service Representatives
- Insurance Regulation No. 141 – Annual Financial Reporting
- Section 8 of Insurance Regulation No. 148 – Title Insurance Agents
- Section 10 of Insurance Regulation 151 – Independent Adjusters
The bulletin also gives notice of a change to the Alabama State Fire Marshal Regulations, specifically Section 1 of State Fire Marshal Regulation No. 103 – Fire Protection Sprinkler.
To Learn More About These Regulation Revisions
For details about the various revisions and the effective dates of the revisions, please read the bulletin in full. The bulletin also includes links to the Alabama Insurance Regulations and Alabama State Fire Marshal Regulations.
For further explanation of how these regulatory changes may affect your licenses, please contact ILSA’s Licensing and Compliance Team.