KY | The Kentucky Department of Insurance has issued Bulletin 2021-002.
This Bulletin includes insurance legislation adopted by the 2021 Kentucky General Assembly (Regular Session) including:
- House Bill 140 – An Act Relating to the Telehealth (Acts Ch. 67
- House Bill 250 – An Act Relating to the Regulation of Travel Insurance (Acts Ch. 36)
- SB 44 – An Act Relating to the Payment of Insurance Premiums and Cost Sharing on Behalf of an Insured Acts Ch. 133)
- House Bill 273 – An Act relating to public records and declaring an emergency (Acts Ch. 78)
- SB 5 – An Act Relating to Emergencies and Declaring an Emergency (Acts Ch. 205)
Click here for more information.