TN | Tuesday, October 13th, the Tennessee Department of Commerce & Insurance (TDCI) went live on the newest version of State Based Systems (SBS).
With the new system:
- Paper licenses will no longer be printed and mailed by TDCI.
- Renewal notifications will no longer be mailed to Tennessee insurance producers. Licensees must keep a current business email updated in TDCI’s system.
- Licenses will now be eligible for renewal up to 90 days prior to their expiration date.
- Email notifications will automatically be sent once a license is approved.
- Licensees will continue to be able to print their license and view their CE transcripts online.