NY | The Excess Line Association of New York (ELANY) today released Bulletin 2020-36. This bulletin contains the June 2020 issue of The E&S Empire Express. Featured stories include:
- The Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men (about the move to ELANY’s new offices)
- New York Institutes COVID-19 Requirements
- Changes to ELANY’s Batch Processing Protocol
- EEFS Dashboard Now Available!
- We’ve Moved
- DFS Launches New Fast Foward Initiative
- Joint Statement on the Uniqueness of the Excess Line Market
- Getting Social
- ELANY Grants Filing Late Fee Relief
- 2019 Was a Busy Year for Filings
- Welcome Gina Balog-Sartario!
- NYDFS Extends Individual Producer License Expiration Deadline
- 2019 Annual Report Provide Insight into ELANY’s Accomplishments
Click here to read the issue.