KY| The Kentucky Online Gateway (KOG) is the Commonwealth of Kentucky’s Enterprise Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Web Single Sign-On (SSO) Platform.
Starting on 9/21/2019, eServices users will have to create a new account using KOG. Insurers and Business Entities will receive an email invitation to sign-up for KOG and future instructions will be available on DOI’s website prior to the 21st.
Services available include:
- Reviewing license info
- Submitting requests for additional license certificates
- Clearance/certification letters
- Address changes
- Name changes
- License renewals
- License printing
- Submitting annual statement filings
- Submitting quarterly taxes
- Submitting course rosters & individual course completions
- Submitting unlicensed adjusters for catastrophic losses