KY | The Kentucky Department of Insurance has issued Bulletin 2019-003. The bulletin summarizes key insurance legislation passed during the 2019 Regular Session of the Kentucky General Assembly. Topics covered by new legislation include:
- Insurance fraud penalties (HB 151)
- A limited exception to adjuster licensing (HB 156)
- Supervision of insurance companies (HB 220)
- Liability insurance coverage options (HB 275)
- Innovative insurance conduct (HB 386)
A number of other House and Senate bills are also reviewed. The DOI reminds readers that this bulletin does not cover all legislation pertaining to the insurance industry.
Click here to read the bulletin in full.