LA | The Louisiana Department of Insurance today announced changes to an Advisory Letter and two Bulletins. Each of these deals with a particular regulatory procedure. Click on the links below for further information:
- Bulletin 09-12 (originally issued on December 1, 2009) is revised and reissued. It concerns the mandatory electronic submission of non-resident licensing and renewal requests.
- Directive 50.1 (originally issued on February 18, 1993) is rescinded. It concerned Third Party Administrators for health and accident or medical benefit programs. Current state law now addresses this topic.
- Directive 69-R (originally issued on August 12, 1986) is rescinded. It concerned agency contract terminations. Current state law now addresses this topic.
- Directive 103 (originally issued on October 18, 1991) is rescinded. It concerned appointments. Current state law now addresses this topic.
- Directive 127 (originally issued on May 12, 1995) is revised and reissued. It defines the term Managing General Agent.