MS | On April 1st, the Mississippi Insurance Department will email the Annual Appointment Renewal Invoice and the Detailed Appointment List to each insurer. Appointments expire on May 31st, unless the renewal invoice is paid in full on or before the due date of May 31st.
- 2019 Mississippi appointment renewal invoices with an amount of less than $25,000 should be paid via Sircon’s electronic payment portal.
- 2019 appointment renewal invoices with more $25,000 or more due should be submitted by check and mailed to: Mississippi Insurance Department, Attn: Producer Licensing Division.
- Payments will be made through an Automated Clearing House (ACH) process, and there will be a $10 service fee for each invoice paid. The accounts must be authorized to accept ACH transactions.
(If you do not have a Sircon account, go to www.sircon.com/products/carrier/signup/ and follow the instructions to establish your account. )
Important Dates to Remember:
- 3/15/2019: Appointment renewal contact updates due.
- 3/15/2019: Terminations of appointments not to be renewed.
- 4/04/2019: Appointment renewal invoices sent via email.
- 5/31/2019: PAYMENT DUE.
Questions concerning the Annual Appointment Renewal Invoice may be sent to the Licensing Division by email at email@example.com.