OK | The Oklahoma Insurance Department today issued PC Bulletin No. 2020-01. It offers guidance to Property and Casualty insurers in responding to the current public health emergency. In particular, the bulletin urges carriers to:
- review their internal processes and continuity of operation
- provide prompt responses to insureds’ questions regarding business interruption insurance
- offer a grace period for non-payment of premium
- suspend claims reporting deadlines
- accept electronic signatures and notarizations
The bulletin also addresses medical professional liability insurance.
NOTE: This bulletin (originally issued on March 20, 2020, was subsequently amended on April 29, 2020. The link below connects to the latest version.
Click here to read the bulletin for more information.