OK | The Oklahoma Insurance Department today rescinded most provisions of its LH Bulletin No. 2020-02 (as amended) effective June 30, 2020.
The provisions for the following remain in effect:
- Telehealth services
- E-signatures and e-notarizations
- Expedited utilization reviews
- Waiver of preauthorization for COVID-19 testing and treatment
- Waiver of cost-sharing for COVID-19 testing
- Grace periods
- Suspension of underwriting rules for group participation minimum requirements
Click here to read the bulletin for specifics of these provisions.