PA | The October 31, 2020, issue of the Pennsylvania Bulletin is now available. The issue contains stories from a number of regulatory agencies, including the following items from the Insurance Department:
- Alleged Violation of Insurance Laws; Earnest Daniel; Doc. No. SC20-10-006
- Alleged Violation of Insurance Laws; Grace Evangeline White; Doc. No. SC20-10-009
- Alleged Violation of Insurance Laws; Joenuel Ortiz; Doc. No. SC20-10-005
- Application for Approval to Acquire Control of American Sentinel Insurance Company
- Application for Approval to Acquire Control of Continental Life Insurance Company
- Application for Voluntary Surrender of Pennsylvania Certificate of Authority Filed by Radian Guaranty Reinsurance, Inc.
- Medical Care Availability and Reduction of Error Fund; Notice of and Amount of Assessment Action; Notice 2020-22
Click here to view the full issue online.