UT | The Utah Department of Insurance has reenacted changes to Rule R592-7, Title Insurance Continuing Education Program.
These changes include:
- Fully delegate authority from the TEC to the Insurance Commissioner for approving CE;
- Set requirements for what types of CE can be accepted for renewal of a title producer license;
- Allow all CE hours to be obtained through one or more insurers;
- Remove references to approving a title CE provider, reflecting current business practices; and
- Make a number of clean-up changes.