AK | As of April 16, 2020, the Alaska Division of Insurance published the following regulatory orders in response to the current public health disaster. Click on the links below to read each order in full.
- Order R20-07: Amends Regulatory Order R20-04, extending the moratorium on insurance contract cancellation due to non-payment to June 1, 2020.
- Order R20-06: Removes restrictions on access to health care services through November 15, 2020, or under emergency declaration is rescinded.
- Order R20-05: Addresses respiratory illness diagnostic testing, telehealth services, access to prescriptions, and claim submissions and appeals.
- Order R20-04: Addresses fair treatment of consumers; Title 21 employer plans; and rate, form, and advertisement filings.
- Order R20-03: Provides premium relief for Property and Casualty insurers.